Saturday, December 13, 2008

Butterfly Award

Kaza Kingsley, author of the Erec Rec series as well as her own blog, has really made my day! She nominated me for this "blog coolness" award, an award bloggers are free to pass around. The rules of the Butterfly award are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate 10 other blogs (or fewer if you don't have time to do 10)
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Well, Kaza, I'm totally honored. However, I'm going to have to fudge the rules a bit. I'm not following enough blogs to be able to come up with 10 nominees. But I would like to recognize a couple blogs/zines that have brought me abundant laughs and inspiration. I am sure I'm not the first blogger to drop the names of The Sneeze and Dooce. Thanks for the joy!

No comments: